What a boring day..don’t know what to do, so i wrote this..Really miss blogging, but did not have a perfect time to write before this. I have nothing to write, but still thinking for something to share, just want to update my blog..;) Here’s a few things about me, just a few..not all.. I know, maybe some of it will sounds weird, but that is a FACT!
- Love shopping - a good cure for girls
- Like to watch WWE, enjoy their action
- Dancing, rasa puas hati blh menari
- Like to watch horror and scary movie (drag me to hell is one of the best!)
- Love almond and hazelnut chocolate.. So yummy!
- Penah tinggal di Kuala Kangsar, Sg. Buloh dan KL. Now, AS is my hometown~
- I’m wearing braces for about 2 years already, another 1 year
- I am one of the ex PLKN trainees at kem tasoh, beseri (siri ke-7, 2010), tapi tak sempat habis sebab masuk matrix
I loved to be loved. I enjoy being around family and good friends. SEKIAN :)
