Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Raya 2013

Took a deep breath.. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ~ Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslim brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, followers and readers :D  Not too late for the wish haa? We're still in Syawal :) Maaf zahir & batin. A sincere apology from me for any wrong doing I've commit in the past :)


How's your Raya? It must be good  for all of us.. Alhamdulillah~ Talking about Raya, on the first day of Syawal, it is common for my family to visit our relatives. On the second day, dah jadi turun temurun daripada dulu sampai sekarang untuk buat open house di rumah, and this year as usual memang ramai yang datang. Thank you for coming :) My mom just masak rendang daging rusa, sedapp oo.. Sapa yang datang lambat tak sempatla makan ;p And the rest semuanya catering. And some of the desserts, my eldest sister yang buat.




Antara tetamu yang datang awal. Sorry, gambar you gelap ;p




 

Unexpected guests, Husna and Jiha :) Oh, how much I missed them! Last jumpa masa zaman matrik :D






Jemput makan semua :)





 My eldest sister and her happy family






My second brother and his family






Wonderful :)