Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013

It’s 2014! Alhamdulillah I’m still breathing :) Another year has gone. 2013 has been an awesome year with so many great memories.  Definitely it is not easy to let them go. May we all learn something from 2013. Let's out with the old, in with the new. Semoga tahun 2014 ini menjadi lebih baik  untuk kita dan semoga kita menjadi lebih beriman dan bertaqwa. Amin.

Oohh.. I'm going to 22 years old, still young right? I'm just cool with it ;) So now I'm still in my second last semester, still fighting with the final exam. For next semester, I will go for industrial training. Alhamdulillah I already got a place. And yeahh..after this, it will be difficult for me to meet my friends, and of course I will definitely miss them. Last but not least, to all my classmates and also to all degree students, selamat menempuh peperiksaan. Semoga kita mendapat kejayaan di dunia dan di akhirat, insyaAllah.




The Craziies !



Us



Classmates :)



The first photo with my housemates, and I know I'm the shortest ;D




Girlfriends



Happiness :D