Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Intern is Over

Assalamualaikum to all my Muslim relatives & salam penghujung Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. How is your Ramadan? It's all about making the most out of the last ten days of Ramadan and maximizing your chances of getting in to Jannah and of course to win Allah's mercy, Insya Allah. Let us remember the word of this, "Let's turn to Allah before we return to Allah."

I haven't been blogging for the last 3 months because I was doing my internship, and now I've completed it successfully on 22nd June, 2014. Last two weeks, I finally handed my thesis, which means my time being a degree student came to an end. Masya Allah, time flies way too fast :)  I still can remember how we stress when we feel under pressure to complete the assignments, to perform in quiz and examinations, to do the thesis, not necessarily in an organized fashioned, disorganized sleep time and everything that normally students will face and experienced it. I was so relieved that all of the things are over :D

Okay, talking about my internship, almost 4 months I became a trainee at the Quality Hotel City Centre. During the period, I face the real working environment and met all sorts of people which I think it develops to become new me. I can say that my work is super duper busy but still I love doing it.

Here are some pictures during my internship..



  
Faris, Jecko & Sonu. I was so lucky to start my internship period together with these two Indian trainees (the two guys in the middle) because they have helped me a lot started from the first day until they went back to India.

From left: Faris, Jecko, Sonu & Me





With all the trainees from UiTM and Cybernetic during staff annual grand dinner. We have a lot of sweet memories together. Gonna miss you guys ;(

Top: Lan & Mulya. Center: Mira, Shafinaz, Nora, Me, Ain & Bella. Bottom: Raidah, Fareeda, Kechik & Rayyan





      During Staff Annual Grand Dinner with a
           traditional extravaganza theme :)

From left: Kak Mah, Along, Ain, Me & Atuk




                Us on Kak Wani's wedding ;)

Gambar di atas, from left: Kak Asnira, Kak Kelly, Kak Wani (the bride), Ain & Me :D








Me & Ain with Rezza yang digelar Oh My Ninie  (>_< )




      
Gambar yang dihantar oleh mereka yang sedang senang-lenang bekerja..Haha..They cannot hide their bored face ;)

Saiful & Rayyan. Very funny and crazy people (>_<)




               During our farewell ceremony :(

From left: Ain, Me, Kak Asnira & Kak Wani si pengantin baru ;D




All in all, this has been an incredible experience and I am so grateful  to have worked with so many wonderful  people here. I would also like to thank them especially to my manager Encik Bad for this amazing period, you guys are the best :D

I am gonna miss all the fun here ! Okay, so that's  pretty much all :D