Saturday, April 11, 2015

Dear Cats

Happy Weekend everyone! This post aims to give a tribute to my cats. I know most cat lovers have experienced the death of a beloved cat. I used to have 3 special cats. I feel very lucky to have all of you in my life. You guys filled the house with love and how you loved to cuddle and purrr...The sound of a cat purring is a never, failing pleasure.

Sinchan was my first cat. He was a good and clever cat. Also very energetic. He died on second day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri, around 2005 (When I'm still in secondary school). He died because of poison ingested and it was so tragic.

My second cat was Chopper. He had same colour with Sinchan but more skinny. Suddenly became sick and towards the end didn't want to eat or drink anything. Until one day while he was in serious ill, he left our home and never came back. We've been looking for him about one week and finally found his dead body at the backyard neighbor. Maybe he did not want us to see when he was about to die. It was very sad, indeed.

The third one was Chelsea. He was a fluffy Persian cat. One day, he went out as usual and since then he did not return home anymore. He suddenly disappeared. We all went looking for him to bring him home but we're sorry we couldn't find you. If there's someone else who has taken you, I hope they will treat and take care of you much better.

After that, we decided to never raise any cats from then on. It was too painful. Several years passed until my sister and I decided to adopt another cat. So this is our new housemate whom I met last year on September. We picked her at SPCA. I still remember the first time we brought her home, she was so scared, but we made friends quickly. It didn't take me long to bond with her.

I would like to introduce you to this fluffy Black cat. Her original name was Ashes, but we prefer to call her Chachi :)





The best thing is when we get home, no matter what kind of crappy day we had, my favorite part is when we open the door and we can see her waiting in front of it. This is why cats are the best, they always ruin bad moods. She greets us at the door everyday when we get home and sees us off to work most mornings.





The best thing is when the cat sitting in front of you trying to get your attention :D




Pose like a queen. She's such an attention seekers and the most naughty cat.